Contest - S&M v4 Prize

Xdelamuertex

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2007
Spokane WA
www.x-tremefights.com
Starting today and ending next Saturday, Through this thread tell me why you deserve to have the sold out free deck of v4 playing cards by Dan and Dave. The most deserving and the most creative will win. Even throw on a link to your You Tube video telling me why you deserve this deck and why you want it. Only one winner be creative what would you do for some V4's? No, not a Klondike Bar but along those same lines! Winner will be announced next Sat night!:D

Oct 25, 2009
v4 Playing cards

Im looking for dan and dave cards here in philippines but i cant see any of them,,i cant order here because the shipping cost alot and i dont have that enough money...i i win this ill be the luckiest person that day

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
I'm gonna wait a while to see how many people are going to respond to it and then I will reply with my response.
No offense but I dont think that makes sense Just type in a response, even if the contest is "fake" (which I hope it isnt) you dont lose anything.

In my opinion this is a great opportunity

So dont let it slip away

- Jenai

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
I deserve to win because I .. . . . . . . .. Will cherish these cards with all of my love! Practice my Mercury (Scarne) Card Fold with them, practice Believe with them, and most importantly I will practice card splitting with them.

Honestly why do I deserve the deck? Because I will treat it no different than any other deck of cards I have!!!! They will not feel neglected and I will make sure they are used what they are made for. . . .

Thanks a million

Apr 13, 2010
Banning CA
Ok from what I understand it's telling you why I deserve these cards. I don't have an extensive collection and that is because of lack of money...try feeding three teens and one with a tapeworm(not really but he's always hungry). So my money doesn't hardly ever go into anything of magic supplies because of everything in this world that we need(magic is not my job it's my hobby). I do have to say that free sounds good to me since my money concerns are for what I need to buy...though when I finally get some extra cash I'm gonna get a magic book...but that'll be a while. So why do i deserve a V.4 D&D is because this is the only way I could ever get one anymore.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
You know why I deserve this. Because I'll love you more than yestarday.:D

On a more expand reasone why I deserve these cards is that I never have the money to buy cards like S&M or Aladdins. My parents are struggling with money and I have to wait before I cam buy some Aladdins that my mom said she was going to buy. But she said that we can't because of the bills you have to paid and the money we owe to people. I wait and wait until the day I will get my Aladdins or S&M, but then economy sucks right now.

I beileve their's other people who deserve this more than me. I will accept that because it's true. But if I can get a deck of S&M and will feel like the world. I will like to thank you for this contest and have the best wishes for you.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I am currently saving decks of cards for next winter, they're great for starting fires, and would love to have a set of V4's to add to my collection of to-be-burned decks. I will more than likely post a video of me using the sealed deck as a fire-starter on youtube or vimeo. By the winter many people will be seeking these cards, I wish to make at least one of them cry with my actions.

If I could make someone cry after burning some V4's I would be able to check off another item on my bucket list. I wouldn't use these cards for anything, not even to practice, because burning the sealed deck would be truly artistic in my mind.

I hope you find it in your heart to make one of my dreams come true, allow me to win these cards and make some kid cry 8-9 months from now.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Starting today and ending next Saturday, Through this thread tell me why you deserve to have the sold out free deck of v4 playing cards by Dan and Dave. The most deserving and the most creative will win. Even throw on a link to your You Tube video telling me why you deserve this deck and why you want it. Only one winner be creative what would you do for some V4's? No, not a Klondike Bar but along those same lines! Winner will be announced next Sat night!:D

I think Dan White deserves the deck. Here's why. So, he loves the look and feel of those decks, and when he first laid his sensual eyes on them at Magic-Con, they filled with the fire of a thousand suns. When I saw the glimmer in his eye, it was as if Meghan Fox had walked into the room wearing nothing but thumbtips. But we sold out of S&M v4's in less than 12 hours at Magic-Con, and I gave the one deck I had on me to Blaine. Dan was crushed and cried inside.

Fast forward two weeks, and we got our main shipment in warehouse. Dan knew they were in the warehouse, but they were untouchable because the public release was about to occur. Dan thought that he would wait a while, then get some. But before he could do so, they sold out. Now, we have none left, and Dan has none, and Dan is crushed and crying inside. The end.

danwhite

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Everything Bayme said is true - I had a few and gave them all to magician friends who wanted them badly. Now I have none and can't get anymore. I must go, my keyboard is getting ruined by my tears. Seriously - I want some!!

Apr 13, 2010
Banning CA
Everything Bayme said is true - I had a few and gave them all to magician friends who wanted them badly. Now I have none and can't get anymore. I must go, my keyboard is getting ruined by my tears. Seriously - I want some!!

Well Dan if by some miracle I win and get these I'll let you sign them and if you want to I'll invite you over whenever you want to play with them...hehe

Xdelamuertex

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2007
Spokane WA
www.x-tremefights.com
Hahahaha all great sob stories I do have 1 extra pack I might have to give to Bayme but I know he has the reserves! Really though what would you do for a pack? I'd tear my right fingernail off with a pair of pliers on video and don't do this by any means as it would hurt terribly and I don't have to do this as I have a few packs with some to spare which is why I'm giving one away. So good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results