Contest Wheel Question

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey guys!

itsurboi99 - A bug today caused some hidden information (hiding below several layers of the holiday spinner page) to show up when several parts of that page did not load correctly for some people. This seems to have happened mostly when using the spinner on a mobile device. The notification for winning the 1-on-1 prize showed up for several people prior to spinning the wheel, and was not a reflection of their actual spin or prize. Sorry for the confusion! This has since been fixed. If you want to double check your prizes, let us know at support@theory11.com.

Bryant_Tsu - Not at all! We gave away a grand prize on the first day of the contest (One of the Instant Card Collections). We have since given away another one of the big prizes. There are still plenty more left, but it is never too early to start!

// L

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I also won elite points but not sure what the use of them is anyone help?

Hey Carlos, you can use those points for several things - rare items in The Archive in particular - but the most common use of elite points is to generate discounts you can use on any order, any time. Once you accumulate some points, you'll see a special elite discount widget on the bottom left of the Shopping Cart page (once you have items in your cart). You can use that widget to generate discounts you can apply to any order of any product on theory11. Enjoy!

Jul 1, 2014
Hey guys!

itsurboi99 - A bug today caused some hidden information (hiding below several layers of the holiday spinner page) to show up when several parts of that page did not load correctly for some people. This seems to have happened mostly when using the spinner on a mobile device. The notification for winning the 1-on-1 prize showed up for several people prior to spinning the wheel, and was not a reflection of their actual spin or prize. Sorry for the confusion! This has since been fixed. If you want to double check your prizes, let us know at support@theory11.com.

Bryant_Tsu - Not at all! We gave away a grand prize on the first day of the contest (One of the Instant Card Collections). We have since given away another one of the big prizes. There are still plenty more left, but it is never too early to start!

// L

I have a question. So with each product purchased at t11, I get a spin. Does the downloads from the wire count? Or they have to be the products by t11 artist?
Thank you

Mar 31, 2014
Yes same thing i won a total of 300 elite points but it still shows that i only have 89 which i had originally had before

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
I have a question. So with each product purchased at t11, I get a spin. Does the downloads from the wire count? Or they have to be the products by t11 artist?
Thank you
Wire purchases count towards wheelspins, when you purchase wire releases you will still get an email with a link to the spinner (it ends up in my social/promotions folder, but could also end up in your spam folder.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results