Control by W:H Exclusive to T-11

Not sure if this has been brought up yet ...Actually I am sure Control has been brought up plenty...What is new is that Wayne has commented about it .. Figured some would be interested, as this has been one of the effects I see people asking about the most ..

"Hello! Control will be a T11 exclusive. The last project that will be released through E is Ultragaff - with Danny Garcia. I'll talk to you soon.

Wayne Houchin
www.waynehouchin.com"

I am not positive that there are clips of Suffocation , I think it is just something that a few Magicians have seen Live.

Control is feature on the "Stigmata" Dvd in the special features..

Also ... I think thier is a easter egg on the Indecent DVd of "Thread" ..not sure if that is the title of that effect or not ..

Sep 1, 2007
Suffocate is an effect where a can implodes in on itself. Basically crushes itself out on your open palm.

-Dave T. Wiltrout-

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
UK
Suffocation is an effect where a can implodes in on itself. Basically crushes itself out on your open palm.

Correct

There is no video of it, but maybe WH could give some more info.

Sep 1, 2007
Correct

There is no video of it, but maybe WH could give some more info.

I didn't see it myself, but from what I understand, it was on Criss Angel awhile back. Apparently it just a brief clip of the can crushing itself, but it was no more than a second or two.

-Dave T. Wiltrout-

Well at least we know they have lots in store for the future. I've tried different effects for stopping my pulse and none have worked.....for some reason the tennis ball one doesn't work for me. I'm so looking forward to the future of this site ah it will be amazing.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results