Control+Clipshift :: Open for Voting

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert

sorry guys I just watched the vids and Im not going to vote this time, here is why...

Magicman1212: you flashed in your clipshift and for the love of god get yourself a original patter! I dont know if its just me, but you were talking exactly the way that the bucks talk, It annoys the crap out of me, also, could't you guys invent a little more interesting patter rather than " you chose a card, card is lost, i have a another card and I change it into your card" god Im getting bored....

Cringe magic: I have liked your videos so far, but this time I was a little dissapointed, the clipshift is a very visual color change and in the angle that you were shooting I couldn't see the change itself, I dont know if you were trying to show us that even in that angle you could do it witouth flashing, I mean instead of seeing "a card visually changing to another" I saw "a card obscured by the deck and then another card in there" I mean you didnt flashed, but I was kinda hoping more from you guys...

Sorry if im being this harsh, but Im being honest here... cheeers!

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
sorry guys I just watched the vids and Im not going to vote this time, here is why...

Magicman1212: you flashed in your clipshift and for the love of god get yourself a original patter! I dont know if its just me, but you were talking exactly the way that the bucks talk, It annoys the crap out of me, also, could't you guys invent a little more interesting patter rather than " you chose a card, card is lost, i have a another card and I change it into your card" god Im getting bored....

Cringe magic: I have liked your videos so far, but this time I was a little dissapointed, the clipshift is a very visual color change and in the angle that you were shooting I couldn't see the change itself, I dont know if you were trying to show us that even in that angle you could do it witouth flashing, I mean instead of seeing "a card visually changing to another" I saw "a card obscured by the deck and then another card in there" I mean you didnt flashed, but I was kinda hoping more from you guys...

Sorry if im being this harsh, but Im being honest here... cheeers!

Agreed. Sorry lads, I didn't vote this time either.

Cringe- I couldn't even see the card change!

Magicman1212- I swa sort of a flash + patter was sorta boring... :|

-Sanj

Nov 10, 2007
It was stupid for me to even go in this battle fr a few reasons:
I have only been working on this for 3 months and I we really wanted to battle and could not think of anything else. ANd no Rdchoper I could not do patter on a color change especially when there is no spectator, so I answered your question.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
It was stupid for me to even go in this battle fr a few reasons:
I have only been working on this for 3 months and I we really wanted to battle and could not think of anything else. ANd no Rdchoper I could not do patter on a color change especially when there is no spectator, so I answered your question.

thats the poor justification that you could come up with? I mean come on!!!! the battle was "control and clipshift" don't tell me that you can't come up with a patter for that...

"I could not do patter on a color change especially when there is no spectator,so I answered your question"

First of all what I wrote wasnt a question, it was an STATEMENT, so you are not answering anything, and even if it was a question thats a poor answer for it...

And second, that's the worst justification for a mediocre performance... "there is no spectator" pfft, what about us??? you guys keep saying so much that we other guys in the site don't vote in the battles... well you guys have to earn the vote! im not going to vote for a video that has cero performance, entertaining value and that is flashing on the move...spare us the time.

EDIT:: Cringe, this was not directed at you, as I said before I have enjoyed your other videos keep the good work ;)

Nov 10, 2007
I did not say to vote, dont vote I dont care I deleted my video anyway. If you dont think my patter is good why dont you go look at my performance on the street i posted, you only posted to something I did bad at.

He is a very creative kid, and while the way he performs may not be for everyone, there is much of what he does that we can take from to help improve ourselves. Like the way he handles himself for example. But the point is, even with something as small as a color change, good patter can make it so much more. On a good day, with a nice top change and some real good patter, I can make someone question their own ability to see lol. Patter is not something to take for granted, because without it, you're just pulling random cards out of strangers wallets for no reason.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results