Control is Coming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -Ty, Oct 28, 2007.

1. I think Control will be here soon...

Ty

2. Why you say that?

3. Maybe a possible hidden link somewhere. :D

Cheers,
    JTM

4. Unless you've found something that none of us know about.....then you should elaborate. Since I could say: "God will reveal himself soon, be ready." With no real evidence......

-RA69

5. Yes. Do tell.

Shane K.

6. For once, looking down upon a musical phrase may help you have mental romance...

7. Clever. :D

Mitchell

8. I can't believe that no one has found the link.

9. If that's a clue...thats very cruel....

-RA69

10. Agreed.

Good googlie-mooglie. Do you guys just roam around the website looking for hidden links? Hah, kudos to you.

Shane K.

11. I can't stand this hidden link bullcrap on EVERY SINGLE EFFECT RELEASED. It's malarkey.

12. I mean, I see the banner on the main page showing Wayne checkin' his pulse on his wrist. But, no link.

Shane K.

13. That's how www.whatistheory11.com was like. I personally like the treasure hunting feel to everything. It gets everyone more involved and working together!

Mitchell

14. Ok I don't know if I'm not looking hard enough or just not in the right place....because if I dont find this I will literally destroy something. I was good at the whatistheory11 stuff and the Witness contest but now...wtf...

-RA69

15. How fun.

Ty

16. The links are very easy to find if you know where to look. And after a little while they become easier and easier to spot.

17. Something about the word distortion I'm assuming.

Frankly, I think the hidden link thing is kind of stupid. Time you could be spending practicing you instead waste on some Where's Waldo? knock-off.

18. Another hidden link? I hate my life.

Kidding. Well, kind of.

Ryan

19. Heh heh well that was a good clue, I see what they mean now. At least I hope I do....

-RA69

20. That's ok, BBB, I hate your life too. :D

If you don't find this link, you won't be missing out on anything big like with the Witness contest.