Conventions in Seattle?

Oh i would also like to know!

That'd be fantaaassstttiiiicccc

Although i'm going to pike place this weekend so i'll ask at the shop.

I will be in the Seattle area this weekend as well. From Friday to Sunday afternoon. I probably won't be able to meet up with anyone BUT, if I head by the magic shop in Pike place it will be Friday sometime around noon-6/7-ish. Only if I get the time to do it though :(.

-RA69

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Pike's place magic shop is a Seattle landmark practically. Some great magicians have made temporary homes there as well.

There used to be another magic shop on 1st street, but unfortunately it wasn't around for too long. It also had a really nice back room community which was a great place to learn (also didnt last for too long unfortunately).

I used to love Portland, OR magic shops too. Jim Pace is amazing amirite?

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Pike's place magic shop is a Seattle landmark practically. Some great magicians have made temporary homes there as well.

There used to be another magic shop on 1st street, but unfortunately it wasn't around for too long. It also had a really nice back room community which was a great place to learn (also didnt last for too long unfortunately)

I used to love Portland, OR magic shops too. Jim Pace is amazing amirite?
I Know!
It also had quite the collection of antique magic Items.
Old posters, Old old handcuffs, And also on top of that a great collection of signed pictures.
I still have a 30% off coupon, from their christmas special they did.
I loved that place.

Oh well.

Sorry i missed you RA, Would've been awesome to Jam With ya.
Message me next time in your in the area and i'll be sure to get over there.
Or hell, Come over to the island and we can jam *As in magic it up, not flourish it up* In winslow.

~J

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Would be great if there was. I'll be moving back to Seattle in August too.

Haven't been to Pike Place Magic yet though...

Really!
That's awesome!

Seattlites are Joyous Human beings =P

But anyway, Yeah, If not a convention..
then we should make a little Whoopshaw, A shindig, A gathering, A tea time Of some guys in the area.

Chill out, Talk about magic and what nots.
It'd be fun

Really!
That's awesome!

Seattlites are Joyous Human beings =P

But anyway, Yeah, If not a convention..
then we should make a little Whoopshaw, A shindig, A gathering, A tea time Of some guys in the area.

Chill out, Talk about magic and what nots.
It'd be fun

we are very joyous :p that'd be fun to do. meet at the space needle, or the shop, and talk about magic. plus, i like the word whoopshaw :)

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
we are very joyous :p that'd be fun to do. meet at the space needle, or the shop, and talk about magic. plus, i like the word whoopshaw :)

Or if people want to commute to the island *Bainbridge*
Then THere are some coffee shops here that stay open till 10-11.
Not very busy, Free refills.

ANND..

At mud puddle theres a drop down stage, We could even Perform and Try new things out, And get critisism/pointers from fellow magicians.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results