Copperfield at MGM

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
Absolutely amazing. I can't say enough. I had horrible seats third from the back row on the second floor but it was still awesome.

I do want to say though. All of these posts about the meet and greets and what not kind of got my hopes up. I really was hoping to meet Chris Kenner and Homer Liwag. I've come to realize that all of these great stories kinda of built it up for me. I waited about a hour and a half in the lobby outside the theatre and caught a glimpse of Homer but he looked very busy, so I didn't approach him.

Please don't take this as blaming anyone, because no one had anything to do wih building up my hopes, and no one had any doing in falling short. I'm just trying to inform that they must be incredibly busy and that you may not always be able to meet them.

Not meeting them did not take away from the experience at all, and the third row from the back has never seen a better show before!

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
Oh, I've read them. Really is a fun blog. I wasn't looking for any kind of explanation at all. I just wanted to point out, just that, they get busy and can't always be reached at a show.

Have a good one

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results