Couple of Questions on Some Sleights

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
First question is on the recent Bee stinger video. I know many others have shared this curiosity about the move at 1:28 for the ace production. I know this was posted before but i feel it was glanced over due to in thread drama on other topics so im hoping someone may see it now and have an answer. I would also like to ask about a move ive seen performed by a few people, most noticeably David Blaine. He does a hot shot cut and catch's it between two cards. The sleight is opening the two cards one handed. one card seems to simply adhere to his thumb and i know ive heard about this being taught somewhere just wanted to know a source. Finally, im looking for a name for the multiple shift used by Chris Kenner in his Ambitious Aces routine found in the following video. I have developed a working, albeit, rough sleight just on my own however i would rather have a name and do the research into the sleight itself. Thanks in advance for the help if given.

kenner video

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
The shoot out move will be taught on that haunted pack trick soon. I'm not sure what the Blaine move is, but if you want a card to stick to your thumb, apply pressure or lick your thumb. Kenner video, I'm not sure about the exact move, but you could use any multiple shift.(marlo) Or you could ask Kenner yourself.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
The shoot out move will be taught on that haunted pack trick soon. I'm not sure what the Blaine move is, but if you want a card to stick to your thumb, apply pressure or lick your thumb. Kenner video, I'm not sure about the exact move, but you could use any multiple shift.(marlo) Or you could ask Kenner yourself.

thanks, i figured it was a alt. version of Static. As for the Blaine move i think their's a technique but i will keep looking. CHRIS if you can hear me what shift was that? haha

i'm not sure what he does but to achieve the same result and looking exactly the same you could just use the Diagonal Palm Shift and then Hermann Pass them to the top. Or if you're just performing that one routine, have duplicate aces on the bottom and just square the pack and pass them to the top.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results