Crash Course 1 or Born to Perform?

S

sidrohc

I can't decide between the two. They both seem pretty much the same and are the same price but which one has better teaching?

Oct 6, 2007
It depends on what you're looking for:

Born to Perform:

Lots of sleights & moves, only 4 full tricks/routines.

Crash Course:

Less sleights/moves taught but many tricks taught.

Personally, i prefer Born to Perform because the 4 routines taught are probably in the top 5 semi-impromtu card tricks/routines.

The teaching in Crash Course is sleightly better though (i think that brad's performance tips are better- he performs with a better presenation)

Aug 31, 2007
I have both and would recommend Born to Perform to start with. It teaches the basics and has a few tricks/routines that WILL use.

CC1 is real good and Brad IS a better teacher but there is more value in BTP I believe.

Sep 1, 2007
You guys are crazy! Btp over cc1 any day. As a performer, Oz knows so much more than brad.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I don't have CC1, but I HIGHLY recmmend BTP.
I was a little disappointed that you are only taught 4 tricks, but they are so good.
The rest of the material is excellent as well.

S

sidrohc

Ok thanks guys! About half of you said CC1 and the other half said BTP so I still haven't decided quite yet.

Sep 1, 2007
Greg Wilson's Double Take. Seriously.

Greg could take Brad and Oz at once with one hand tied behind his back whilst stealing your watch and finding the aces from a spectator shuffled deck; not only that, but he could teach you do to it afterwards.

I am a working professional and I have referred to this DVD on a regular basis ever since I got it as a total beginner; I still am working on mastering the more advanced material and I was able to get going on day one with the basics.

Do yourself a big favour my friend, get Greg Wilson's Double Take.

Oh, and Card College kicks some serious butt too.

That is all,
David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results