Crashbang!

Aug 31, 2007
hey guys, good news! i am releasing a pdf on my site soon called CRASHBANG price is not determined but i can give an overview of some of the stuff.
here is the coming soon poster.
14bqeqb.jpg

I WILL GIVE AN OVERVIEW OF JUST 2 OF THE EFFECTS AND 2 VARIATIONS ON THE PDF.

FISTS

EFFECT:

2 spectators agree on a favorite card without the suit ( ace, 2 ,3, 4 etc..) two cards of that set are taken out (either H/D or C/S) they are signed and returned fairly into the deck without any breaks or anything, the deck can now be shuffled. The 2 black cards of the set are now taken out and held under their fists. The magician pulls out 2 black aces from his pockets and tells the specs that they are used as bullets and will try to use them to draw blood from the cards in the specs hand,he then swiftly throws the cards at the cards in the specs enclosed fist. when the specs turn over their cards they have changed into the SIGNED RED CARDS!! not only that, but as a kicker, thetwo black aces that were shot out by the magician are now RED!

SIMPLE REPEAT GAG
EFFECT:
This effect involves the spectator picking their favorite pair of cards, the spec then chooses any random card and places it in between the pair themselves (they can check that it is the card). The magician then takes a random card out of the deck and visually wipes his hand over the card changing it to the card that was in between the pair that the specs selected, the card is placed in the specs hand face down. The card in between the pair is picked up only to see that it has not changed and that the cards have not switched. the magician now produces the random card that had previously changed leaving the spectators wondering what could be in their hand, when they magician asks "do you have any idea what this card is?" the specs respond "No" and it is turned over to be blank, with big bold letters reading " NO "

variations:

PRACTIQUEENS
EFFECT:
This is a variation on the buck twin's card trick , queens. I felt that it was not very practical and too flourishy for my taste, i took the whole routine and went through the handling to make it easy and practical, but also give the same cool feel to the routine.

IMPROMPTU ROYALTY
EFFECT:
An perfected and easy way to perform the royale with cheese routine without the gimmck.

Aug 31, 2007
does it? i was just letting people know that it is coming out. Im not even selling it until august some time, if this violates any rules just close it, sorry =)

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
The Queens isn't the Buck Twin's trick. It's based on Bill Goodwin's routine which is the same effect.

I think it's Bill Goodwin anyway... :) Sounds pretty good. I'd like to know more about the force though, I love forces. :p

- Sean

May 7, 2008
does it? i was just letting people know that it is coming out. Im not even selling it until august some time, if this violates any rules just close it, sorry =)

This is you selling it though.

You should post it in the product questions forum and then ask when it's coming out. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results