Criss Angel Levitation through screen...

Oct 22, 2008
Soo Lately I can't lie I have indeed been watching criss angel here and there, but tonight if any of you saw he promised he would levitate you through your screen. I am aware that this is a type of yoga or levitation yet imo I was not fully impressed with the way criss did this. Idk, whats your input? did it work on you? I have had this performed to me be a yoga teacher a year ago and it worked beautifully just not with criss though.. Anyone?

-Jake

Apr 1, 2009
California
I can only imagine what my mom was thinking when she walked into the room and saw me 4 feet in the air floating.

"I'm all warm and tingly and I can't get down! Make it stop!"

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
Really my upper body was "light" and my arms "floated" up but not my feet.

May 3, 2008
I don't quite know what you mean happened but I'm guessing that you don't literally levitate but he makes you feel that way probably with NLP or a form of hypnosis.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
I don't quite know what you mean happened but I'm guessing that you don't literally levitate but he makes you feel that way probably with NLP or a form of hypnosis.

My arms lift from my side. It was a form of hypnosis and its been done on me before. My body didn't really levitate nor did it feel that way except my arms. They started rising up on there on through the hypnosis.

Sep 2, 2007
this was, in my opiion, the best form of marketing they've come up woth. people WILL call in saying they levitated, just like people mcalled in saying that thier key's bent with Uri Gellars specials. it wasn;t hypnosis, or NLP, it was placebo.

anyone have a video of this?
yeah i saw that....i didn't levitate.....i didn't do anything.....i am well aware that levitations can't be done without a gimmick.....period...i don't the only one who can levitate without gimmicks is Jesus......period.....

i saw a bunch of levitations criss did on the mass levitation and that was great...one of these days i wanna start levitating some people....but c'mon....

Dec 29, 2008
Colorado
I was able to levitate...or at least get the feeling of leviataion. It was really cool. I am not a big Chris Angel fan, but he did a good job of presenting a mind over matter situation. And we all know it is physically impossible to levitate, but if you can visualize well, you can trick your mind and body into the feeling of levitation, and untill you return yourself back to "normal" reality you can experience it. Gotta give some props to Angel for that one.

May 31, 2008
I was able to levitate...or at least get the feeling of leviataion. It was really cool. I am not a big Chris Angel fan, but he did a good job of presenting a mind over matter situation. And we all know it is physically impossible to levitate, but if you can visualize well, you can trick your mind and body into the feeling of levitation, and untill you return yourself back to "normal" reality you can experience it. Gotta give some props to Angel for that one.

I came extremely close to the feeling, I recorded the episode on DVR, so I watched again this after noon, nothing happened, but my grandpa was making fun of it in the background, so I wasn't able to focus.

My torso and head became very light, and my arms raised by themselves, my legs got very woozy, but I didn't get the levitation feeling. It was a really cool form of hypnosis, and I'm going to try to get the feeling. I've always wondered what it would feel like to float, and I"m exited to find out. (Well, sort of)

Oct 22, 2008
the closest i ever felt.. well idk but my frends once had me lie on the ground on my stomach and they held my arms up and feet up in almost a super man position. Than after about a minute of that happening with my eyes closed also I slowly dropped them as I felt as if I was falling down or floating down slowly. It was crazy

Dec 16, 2008
If the audio is 20mins ( instead of 2mins+), I bet some people would be able to flow between the buildings :p
Nothing special on that audio if you've listened to a mentalist.

Aug 4, 2009
That was actually pretty neat.. I've been under deep hypnosis (guided meditation') and was heavy into self hypnosis (meditation) and have felt similar things.. but it takes about 10 minutes of meditation to give suggestions of levitation.. that wasn't bad for being 2 minutes.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
Good old hypnosis. It works in the minds of some, and not in the minds of others. If you have been hypnotized before, this should have been a familiar feeling.

Good times =)

May 3, 2008
Hypnosis is just so hard for some people to understand. People just need to realize that if you want it to happen it will happen.

I realized that ever since I started hypnotizing others I've been more suggestible to others' hypnosis myself.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results