Criss Angel - MTV Awards

Aug 31, 2007
No, they are closing. Go listen to the iTricks Podcast and you will get details...
Birtney and Criss and closing not opening.

-|P54

Sep 1, 2007
i heard about all this aswell. I heard that she will be doing an illusion with him but i checked www.eonline.com and all i am getting is that she is opening the VMA's with her new single and she has been consulting with Criss Angel on her performance so maybe she is just doin summin really kl for her stage performance thath has some illusions in it and criss is the mastermind behind it all.

am not realy sure

Sep 2, 2007
I'd love to see him saw her in half, but I'd be horribly disappointed when she got put back together (you hearing this Criss? Putting Britney Spears back together=bad idea!).

Sep 10, 2007
Britney was always planning to open the show and Criss was consulting. I tuned in, but as far as I could tell on TV there were 0 magic illusions. Britney didn't disappear (unfortunately).

It was a really embarrassing performance and I was hoping it could be spiced up with some magic, but it appears that that was not the case.

Overall it was the most hyped event of the evening, and a tragic performance. I was very disappointed. Made for nice chatting material for before and after the show, and I think it will be pretty easy to make some pretty good one liners/gags from that performance.

To summarize, she opened, Criss apparently consulted, but there was no visible magic to the TV audience.

Britney was always planning to open the show and Criss was consulting. I tuned in, but as far as I could tell on TV there were 0 magic illusions. Britney didn't disappear (unfortunately).

It was a really embarrassing performance and I was hoping it could be spiced up with some magic, but it appears that that was not the case.

Overall it was the most hyped event of the evening, and a tragic performance. I was very disappointed. Made for nice chatting material for before and after the show, and I think it will be pretty easy to make some pretty good one liners/gags from that performance.

To summarize, she opened, Criss apparently consulted, but there was no visible magic to the TV audience.
I think the magic was that she lost all that weight.

Mitchell

Sep 2, 2007
I read in the paper that Criss Angel was so enthralled by Britney's performance that he did not want to take anything away from it by coming on stage and performing. :D

Also, apparently, he is dating her. Maybe he can make her a better singer, but, then again, he is not Houdini. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results