Criss Angel on Larry King

Alex_Pandrea

Creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/1on1/#a
Sep 28, 2008
New York
for anyone who is interested, criss angel will be on larry king tonight on cnn 9pm eastern time.

alex_x

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I never really had MUCH respect for Criss, but that interview made me dislike the man even more.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sorry, for a minute there I thought you called Criss Angel a man. Wait...

:eek:

I didn't get to watch it tonight (didn't know about it), but I watched it online the last time he was on Larry King- I'll try to find this one tomorrow or in a few days (gotta give 'em time to upload it).

Angel is so over with. I think it's time everyone moved on to a better act. Perhaps someone that actually can do magic. Not this tired hack trying to be all "hard core."

With that being said I will give props to Criss for one thing. He is a master entertainer. He knows how to build a tip (audience) turn them (make money) and market himself and his image.

He was a genious to sourround himself with people that would use their talent to make himself look good.

I met him on a set of Mind Freak that was being tapped at the Magic Castle a couple of years ago. Season II if I am not mistaken. He was very cool and chill then. I saw him again last year in Vegas, and he was a total dick. I think fame got to his head and he bought his own marketing. Shame too, he WAS a nice guy.

Dec 13, 2008
Midwest
Here's the thing. He said he will be running his BeLIEve show for 10 years in Vegas. So, love him or hate him, he is not going anywhere. He does bring a different style. I have never met him so I can't speak of his personality, but I do like his illusions/magic. It is not the rabbit out of the hat routine. :p

However, he did say he comes up with all of his stuff. Isn't Banachek the creative mind of the opperation. And at one point I think W:H was a consultant for Criss. Correct me if I am wrong. :rolleyes:

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
However, he did say he comes up with all of his stuff. Isn't Banachek the creative mind of the opperation. And at one point I think W:H was a consultant for Criss. Correct me if I am wrong. :rolleyes:

He said that most of the tricks/illusions on mindfreak where created by him, when he said that it made me want to go slap him right across the face, this fool has like 100th magicians/consultants working for him, and yes Wayne Houchin was a consultan, Criss performed sinful, thread and many others even Jay Sankey consulted for him Criss performed airtight and that thing with the bubble gum, GRRRRR he made me mad when he said that mostly everything was created by him, GRRRR CRISS IS NOT A CREATOR GRRRRRRR GRRRRRR:mad:

anyways sorry for the mispelling I was a little mad

peace out, CAESAR TRUJILLO

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results