Criss Angel Playing Cards

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
Hey guys, I am going on and off about this, but are the Criss Angel Playing Cards any good? I mean $10 for a deck, are they as good as the decks at E, or the bicycle Guardians?

It looks like a crappy deck of cards. Probably a really cheap plastic coated deck. And ontop of that it's in a blank box. How can you sell that crap for $10?

Have you ever seen Criss fan the deck. Not me. Whenever he handles then I've never seen him spread it out, so the spectator can pick a card. He spreads it one by one(probably because they clump)

Sep 2, 2007
I kind of like their avant-garde and dynamic appearance. It's not the norm: yellow with an omnipresence of Criss Angel's indelible and infectious eyes. :D

For $10.00 and, then, additional shipping charges, it is expensive. If your a Criss Angel fan, you may want to get his official deck -- a collector's item, maybe.

However, I'm not sure how they handle, feel, or how long they will last.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I actually bought two of his official decks. The two that I recieved were by Liberty. They don't fan or spread for anything, but the stock is EXTREMELY thick. I know Wayne mentioned that you could cut cheese with Masters, but these things...you could carve a turkey with point precision.

They feel nice in the hands, but once you try to do a sleight or whatnot...it soon becomes evidant that you've wasted $10 plus shipping on a deck that you probably will only have as a collectable.

Shane K.

Yeah I was talking to my friend who works at the magic shop in Vancouver and he said he tried some and they were horrible. Not worth it at all. He said Any other deck would be better so just stick with Ellusionist brand.

-RA69

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I know Wayne mentioned that you could cut cheese with Masters, but these things...you could carve a turkey with point precision.

Shane K.

Haha, that's awesome.

I've heard that they aren't that great. I'm going to go to the other end of the spectrum with this one: Anyone heard anything about D. Blaine's cards?

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Haha, that's awesome.

I've heard that they aren't that great. I'm going to go to the other end of the spectrum with this one: Anyone heard anything about D. Blaine's cards?

i have several of these.
they are almost the same as tally-hos...but al new design..they feel like a different finish. i really enjoy them...great for flourishing and fanning. if you want to see what they look like dark...check out the card-cave promo. on the four deck spread...they are on the bottom.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results