Criss Angel Special

Dec 25, 2007
For those interested, and for those who don't already know, there is a special Live episode of "Criss Angel MindFreak" airing tonight entitled "Building Implosion Escape". It is set to premiere in 20 minutes at 9 PM central time as far as I am aware. Info can be found at: http://www.aetv.com/criss_angel/.

Enjoy,

TZ

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
SURPRISE!!!!
Total sucker effect ya'll.
Everybody totally thought he was dead and then...

...then....

......then he was.... hiding ... in some tall grass?..?...?

(mindfreak)

D

Deleted member 2755

Mindfreak makes Criss Angel look like the best magician in the world and it makes me sick.

I PREDICTED EVERYTHING THAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THIS STUNT!

I knew from the start... Criss would have "trouble". I then knew that Criss would not make it in time and he would just appear from some random area. I just knew it. Now he looks better than Houdini. When I saw his brothers talking, I could say that was fake BS acting. The announcer would also not be so calm if this happened. Criss just really angers me.... Now he apparently is better than Houdini.

-Doug

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Ok...That was very, very, very lame. Wow...

-RA69

Amen.

Also, before the actual walk-through of the building, I browsed A&E's site and saw this... While the awe-inspiring event, viewed live around the world, lasts only moments, A&E® is thrilled to offer an exquisite, lasting memento of Criss' once-in-a-lifetime achievement: an actual fragment of the building that was nearly his tomb, encased for all time in crystal clear Lucite®. Etched with the momentous date and Criss' signature, this highly desirable LIMITED EDITION IMPLOSION ESCAPE COMMEMORATIVE isn't available anywhere but A&E®.

How could they say this before the live showing even happened?

-SM

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
C'mon guys. When he stood up out of that grass and roared all covered in chalk dust.... I pissed myself laughing.

That was awesome. "RRRRRAAAAaaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!!!......... I'm here.... in some grass."

(mindfreak)

Amen.

Also, before the actual walk-through of the building, I browsed A&E's site and saw this... While the awe-inspiring event, viewed live around the world, lasts only moments, A&E® is thrilled to offer an exquisite, lasting memento of Criss' once-in-a-lifetime achievement: an actual fragment of the building that was nearly his tomb, encased for all time in crystal clear Lucite®. Etched with the momentous date and Criss' signature, this highly desirable LIMITED EDITION IMPLOSION ESCAPE COMMEMORATIVE isn't available anywhere but A&E®.

How could they say this before the live showing even happened?

-SM
Well if you have been to Criss Angel's store at all he sells almost every product a person can sell, so this doesnt suprise me at all

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results