Criss Angel Vs Wayne Houchin

Dec 1, 2010
Criss Angel Vs. Wayne Houchin. OK what's the background story? Did these two guys have a falling out or whats the deal? I saw them do coin through soda dvd, are they friends or what tell me the story?!?!?!?

Wayne Houchin was Criss Angel's consultant on his Mindfreak show. The coin in soda can (Sinful) is Wayne's effect and he gave Cris permission to use it. He also gave Criss permission to perform Thread too.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Ben Seidman was a consultant on Mindfreak as well.

Criss hires many magicians to help construct effects for the show. Many people's works are presented on Mindfreak, I don't think that there were any falling outs, just mutually beneficial business & social networking. :)

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Some of the people whom Criss hired and later fired still treat Criss with the upmost respect and simply say it was Criss' decision for whatever reason. They probably served their contract and Criss did not want to renew it. There is no falling out just business.

On the other hand there are a few people whom have had falling outs with Criss and are quite vocal about it.

All in all why does it really matter.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results