Critics Wanted

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
Hey guys I just wanted to share a new impromptu concept i've been playing with, any feedback is appreciated.
[video=youtube;Pam5rte70uo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pam5rte70uo[/video]

Hey man. Since you don't really offer me any information during the video I wanted to ask you what the new concept was that you are trying to present? Can you walk me through what's going on? Give me the readers digest version of what it is you've created? Thanks. I'll try to give some constructive feedback once I have a better grip on what it is that I'm watching.

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
William. . . he's doing a bloody card trick; to me that says it all. . . ;-)
Haha as Mr. Browning has said, this is something that is probably only going to interest other card monkeys like myself. Except for potentially the last part... but that is debatable. All it is, is a method of controlling a position or card during a spring. There are a lot of ways that I have found to apply it, some of my favorite shown in this video include: maintaining a break during a spring, reversing selected card (s) during a spring, controlling cards to the top or bottom using a spring, ejecting cards out of the pack from the middle of a spring, and even secretly lapping selected cards in the action of springing.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
The only feedback I can offer is that I think it's pretty cool. I don't know exactly how you're doing it and I'm not sure I would ever use it but it looks clever.

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
I feel similarly. This move doesn't really fit my performance style, I try to refrain from appearing to flourishy. However I think the idea is really, really neat. And it really does allow you to manipulate the card however you please. Depending on where you apply the pressure and how you align the card, you can get it to go just about anywhere. I also was actually playing with a routine using a laser pointer, claiming that the laser pointer affected gravity, shining it on their card for a while, then having them point the laser at the spring, and their card jumps out at them. It was pretty great, It just doesn't fit at all with the other things I perform haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results