Crown vs Monarchs

Jun 13, 2013
I was thinking to comparison betwen the Crown deck and the Monarchs. In my eyes those decks are the best decks made by T11 and The Blue Corwn. I have some hesitations about getting some Crown decks. Do they handle as well as the Monarchs do? Do they look as good in flourishes as the Monarchs?

Nov 12, 2013
Monarchs definitely for me. All the decks I have from the Blue Crown are great for packet stuff because they wont slide around unless they're brand new. Once broken in, however, smoothness is not whats there. Monarchs on the other hand are very nice once taken out of the box and even once broken in. They still handle well and they dont get clumped up. That being said, they dont slide around when you dont want them to. Monarchs are the better choice in my opinion (not just because this is a theory11 forum) but both decks are good in their own way. Hope that helps! -Kyle

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Just my opinion and not because I am a mod here, but I've yet to find a deck that handles as nicely as our Monarchs. That being said, I don't do any type of cardistry, so I am strictly speaking in regards to performing card fans, springs, farros, double lifts, etc. E's Ghost deck comes in a very close second in my opinion.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Meh...I will still put my foot down and say that the ORIGINAL Black Stingers that were released in 2009, are still THE best deck of cards I have ever used. I have still just a few unopened and have a deck open right in front of me. :)

Feb 23, 2014
Monarchs. No hesitation... the best. Not just in design (in a league of their own), but also in handling and durability. My favorite.

Nov 9, 2013
I have Monarchs and Crown decks and personally, I like Monarchs better. Their thin borders look nicer while in a fan that the Crown's chunky borders. I think that when the Crowns are being flourished with, they just look awkward.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results