Cup and Balls?

Oct 14, 2007
Okay 2 things. One: Dose this site sell the cup and balls props and chop cup.
2: Dose any-one know of any good DVDs that talks about the cup and balls and chop cup.

Michael Baker

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
2: Dose any-one know of any good DVDs that talks about the cup and balls and chop cup.

Michael Baker

This site doesnt sell cups and balls...its not their style...if you are looking for some good cups and balls dvds check out the "worlds greatest magic" series....GOOD STUFF!

-BRad

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
if you wish to learn about using a pouch then Gazzo's is the way to go

but get Ammar's dvd volume 1 if wishing to also get the gazzo dvd

Michael Ammar's dvds doesnt teach routines, it teaches moves so you can form your own routine.

Sep 25, 2007
if you wish to learn about using a pouch then Gazzo's is the way to go

but get Ammar's dvd volume 1 if wishing to also get the gazzo dvd

Michael Ammar's dvds doesnt teach routines, it teaches moves so you can form your own routine.

actually, Ammar DOES teach his routine AND Dai Vernon's routine in the second Vol. You need Vol 1 & 2... trust me. Get that and you don't need gazzo's dvd unless your going into busking professionally. Ammars Vol. 1 teaches you moves and some history, Vol.2 teaches advanced great moves, history, and routines. Worth very penny!

Michael Ammars complete cups and balls vol 1 & 2 DVD's are in my opinion the best thing out there for a cups and balls routine. If you really want a forum for this subject check the magic cafe > close up workers > ever so sleightly

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?forum=115&29171

Second that. And if you are very low on money there is a $3 booklet on Penguin which is absolutely fantastic! The best $3 I've ever spent.

I heard Gazzo's is great too, but uses a lot of adult language.

Michael Baker

1. No.
2. There are many:
- Cups and Balls by Bob White DVD
- Elegant Cups and Balls by Rafael Benatar DVD
- Complete Course in Magic with Cups and Balls (2 DVD set, teaches other effects NOT including cups and balls)
- Table Hopping Cups and Balls with Carl Andrews DVD
- Street Cups by Gazzo DVD

Those are just a few. I found all of these on Penguin Magic, but i'm sure you can find cups and balls training DVDs anywhere (except here and E).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results