Custom Card Creation

Oct 22, 2011
California
Hey y'all,

I was just wandering around on the interweb and the amount of new decks being produced and created made me wonder how hard it is to actually create a custom deck of your own. I know several websites offer options to help make your own decks on a smaller scale, but after that my knowledge fails me. Anyone have any experience with this process and the cost involved?

Jay Adra

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2011
Australia
www.jayadra.com
Looking at around $10,000 to make some quality cards through Bicycle or similar. And that's just production costs. You'll still need the designs etc which may cost you a fair bit if you're getting a designer to do that for you.

And for that price, you get thousands of decks, not 100% sure the quantity, but you have to buy in bulk with Bicycle to get the good stuff.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
If you're interested you can find the information here.

http://www.usplayingcard.com/pages/custom_cards/10.php

It looks like you can pay $19 a deck or make an order of 5000 or more. Besides that there are fees that may apply. It is definitely and investment.

I wouldn't think theory11 would take to this but in the past Ellusionist has taken suggestions for card designs. I believe their black and white cards were suggested by people outside of Ellusionist in their early days. That said I doubt many companies would hire and unknown for their deck design.

Apr 29, 2009
India
You can ask a quote to my Brahma playing card manufacturing company.
Hey y'all,

I was just wandering around on the interweb and the amount of new decks being produced and created made me wonder how hard it is to actually create a custom deck of your own. I know several websites offer options to help make your own decks on a smaller scale, but after that my knowledge fails me. Anyone have any experience with this process and the cost involved?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results