Custom Card Source

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I know everyone and their dad have been wanting custom cards. I was searching on the net and came across customizedplayingcards.com. They're based in Orlando so I decided to stop by their place this past saturday. They're cards are awesome! Whether you're looking for tally stock, bike stock, or even crap stock (yuck), they're THE place to go. Prices aren't listed on site because prices vary from job to job; full color or 4 color or 1 color, quantity, shipping, and how fast you need them. I put in an order for 100 decks of my own personal design as my "fans" have been asking for some. They'll be there by friday.

Cheers

-Deryn

Feb 28, 2008
looks cool... what did u order? I'm really interested in seeing how your cards turn out.

Oct 21, 2007
awesome, can't wait.... and your talking about my idea of the industrial tally's (your design) right?

Oct 28, 2007
ok i just went through the entire website and it sounds promising, but will they send you a sample before you want it in bulk and stuff and i take it that the premium stock it the best quality correct me if i am wrong. and you can only order 5 it the backs are custom if both front and back are custom it is 50 but i'm fine with that.

i need to finish my design :D

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
ok let me answer each question that was asked.. sorry it took a bit for me to respond.

Calvin: yeah I was tempted to say "I want 15 million decks by tomorrow" when I met them.

Rmana: I have my own custom deck. It's reminiscent of the ghost deck but there's a lot of negative space meaning the backs aren't filled border to border with a design. It's a floral/old english style pattern in the upper left hand corner and the same corner when turned upside down. The middle of the back has an ambigram of my name I designed. These cards were made with a lot of negative space intently so I can write down my phone number or email address on the back.. like a business card. I also ordered 10 decks of the same pattern but instead of my ambigram name in the center, it has an ambigram of the words "magic trick" in old english.

tashfiq1993 - no custom tally's yet. That thread was more of a "playing around" thread. I think eventually, when I do complete the design (taking everyone's idea into consideration), I'll let you guys know so I can send some out.

ninja - yes I did create the design myself and yes they WILL send you samples. Just use their contact page and request it. They will respond and ask you some questions and get those samples out to you asap.

DannT - will they print your design? yes, that's what they're business is about. Just use their contact page and ask them any itching questions you might have.

Zachmonky - my prices will vary from yours, depending on what stock you use, what finish you want, what kind of box you want, how many decks you want, how many colors are on the design, etc.. I really can't answer your question.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
design some! let your imagination run. Like a lot of threads on here and "over there," get a few decks customed to your liking. No need to share it with anyone else. Create a video featuring your deck and I guarantee SOMEONE will want it :)

Sep 9, 2007
Yeah, I wish it was so simple. I'm not from the US and the only cards here I can get customised are sh*tty non poker-sized crap. :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results