Custom cards reviews

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
Just all the custom decks i have

1. Black tigers

look-

They look pretty cool, i like the black, and i got the red pips. The backs are pretty sweet but i think the fronts lack flare. It just seems that the plain black bycicle is a bit boring to me

feel-

They feel pretty nice, fan easily and the stock is kinda springy. Nothing special, just like regular bikes.

2. Ghost

look-

They look sweet. I really like the shaded edges on the backs and the black outline on the red pips really pops out. Awesome looking cards.

feel-

They feel phenomenal. I just love the finish. Very nice, semi thick stock. Like these ones alot

3. Tally Ho Vipers

look-

They look pretty cool, I got the circle backs, and they look really great. My only problems with the look are that i didn't like the overuse of the silver. I mean black and silver looks cool for the back but i think the pips should have been maybe white or something. But overall the main problem with the look was that the jokers are reeaaallly goofy lookin' cowboys.

feel

The feel pretty nice, but the finish is a bit slippery for my liking the spread ok, but idk the finish just isn't the quality i would hope for.

4. Smoke by Dan and Dave

look-

I love the look of these, it's one of those custom decks out of the million creepy black decks that come out, this is the one deck i've seen that actually fits my personality and style. I love the bubbly look and the white works well. The simplified faces are really cool and the ace of spades is awesome.

feel-

I like the feel of them. Nice, thick stock, good finish, not tooo slidey but slidey enough. They spread great and they are very springy. This is one of my favorite decks i got.

5. Masters Deck

look-

They look like regular bikes which i like but with sweeeet ace of spades and box. What i like about these is that it looks like regular bikes so using a bar code reveal seems much less suspicious.

feel-

springy. Very nice. I like the finish. And they are thick, which i like. So i think these are pretty nice cards

6. Propaganda

look-

Not sure why these are getting bad reviews on their look. I think they look pretty cool. The military theme is pretty cool to me, not a deck i would use regularly, but from time to time. maybe if there was a military related trick, i would use them more. I don't really like the ace of spades or the jokers very much but the back design is nice

feel-

The stock is reeaaal springy and thin. Perfect for farrow shuffles. Very light weight cards i like them alot

So those are the custom cards i got for christmas, i really like all of them. My favorites are Ghost, and Smoke. But i recommend all of them. Just go with whats your style.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results