Custom Sized Card Decks?

I was looking to print a custom card deck with a size slightly smaller than a Poker deck, however most sites online only offer the pre-existing dimensions. Is there any way to get a custom deck with a custom size?

Please don't reply with "practice with an original deck" or "small hands aren't a problem" :)

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
Make Playing Cards: http://makeplayingcards.com/

Make Playing Cards does a good job with their playing cards. It's not as good quality as USPCC, but they are embossed cards with a linen finish, and they are much better than many places like ArtsCow that do very cheap custom decks. Their cards will clump quicker than a USPCC deck, but they're still quite decent. Many designers use them for making prototype decks, especially because they allow smaller orders. Learn more about them in my article here:
- Playing Card Manufacturer: Make Playing Cards (MPC)

Shuffled Ink http://shuffledink.com/

If you prefer a US based printer rather than an Asian one like MPC, look into Shuffled Ink which has similar quality and service as MPC and is in Florida. I detailed my experience in printing a custom deck with them in an article reviewing their company here:
- Playing Card Manufacturer: Shuffled Ink

Apr 19, 2020
slightly smaller than a Poker deck you say, maybe bridge size? or you wanna keep the proportions and make it smaller in all aspects?

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
I was looking to print a custom card deck with a size slightly smaller than a Poker deck, however most sites online only offer the pre-existing dimensions. Is there any way to get a custom deck with a custom size?

Please don't reply with "practice with an original deck" or "small hands aren't a problem" :)
Are you looking for bridge sized decks? They are narrower than poker-sized cards but I don't think they differ in the length.

Also, for the record, you can practice with UNO cards.

Whether small hands are a problem or not should be left to discuss to those who genuinely have small hands. In fact, I believe that a standard hand size should just be declared so that those who have small hands according to the standards can finally reply with the following whenever they are given the ''hand size doesn't matter'' talk:

"Hey. No small hands, no opinions."

:p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results