customer service

i am really happy with the level of customer service that T11 have shown.
they say that if you have a bad experience dealing with a company, that you will tell 10 people about it. but if you have a good experience you will tell only 3.
so i'm telling everyone.
i received my distortion a short while ago, and the gimmick was slightly damaged. so i submitted a ticket, and theory 11 sent me a new one. it arrived today. very fast, only about 3 days and held up by the weekend. this is to Australia mind you.
and when i received it, there was also a lumpy thing in the package. i opened it to find a free deck of 1st edition guardians. now i have 7. a fantastic surprise. i was hoping they'd be Jerry's but really didn't expect that. one day a deck of jerry's will appear at my doorstep out of the blue:). but not today.
anyway, i am thrilled with the customer service.

cheers

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
hey there!
i had a similar experience with my order... they immediatly send me that thing that was missing (im trying not to expose =P)...

anyway, my package will arrive to Mexico in a matter of 6~10 days...

i have all the other things that i wanted with me so i can take the waiting period but now that you mentioned that you recieved something unexpected... i dont know if ill get something similar.....

man.. now i cant wait to see if i got something similar to you XD or maybe a pack of jerrys! XD

hey there!
i had a similar experience with my order... they immediatly send me that thing that was missing (im trying not to expose =P)...

anyway, my package will arrive to Mexico in a matter of 6~10 days...

i have all the other things that i wanted with me so i can take the waiting period but now that you mentioned that you recieved something unexpected... i dont know if ill get something similar.....

man.. now i cant wait to see if i got something similar to you XD or maybe a pack of jerrys! XD

i wouldn't expect jerrys, but maybe you might get some guardians, if you got your package sent before they went out of stock. but i wouldn't count on receiving something extra.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results