Customer Support Review

Sep 1, 2007
i was checking out and encountered an error ..not sure if my orders got through and i was afraid of duplicated orders..so this had to be clarify immediately

so i emailed customer support and i got a response a lot faster than i expected...it took approximately 15minutes based on my email time stamp while i was expecting at least 12hours or so

things are looking good so far..keep it up guys!

Sep 1, 2007
I know, I messed up on my order here, and 3 hours later they fixed it, Thats very good. And it was the middle of the night. Support here rocks. I'm very happy with it so far. And I'm glad everyone else is to.

Sep 2, 2007
That's awesome news, I'm planning on picking up a few things here and Great Customer Service goes a long way, keep it up guys

Aug 31, 2007
I have to agree as well the customer service here is AMAZING I mean AMAZING. I had a bit of a problem signing up and within 5-10 minutes I got an email back. I couldn't of been more stunned, so aces on customer service.

Hayden.

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
I don't see a problem with a thread about customer service...I like to know about these types of things before I purchase from places. Might just be me...
Adam

Sep 1, 2007
Ya,customer service is incredible.I also had a problem regestering so I emailed them about it,and presto,they fixed it no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
they may be great and all

but do we REALLY need to make a topic in the reviews section about it???

i swear, this place needs better mods

I just wanna ask you which part of the world are you from? US? Canada? Do you know how important good customer service is for people outside this 2 regions? How would you feel if you mess up your orders that requires your credit card information and having to wait 12 hours + for a reply?

And have you read the sticky by Jonathan Bayme yet? I feel that it should belong here... don't wish to clog up the general forums.

i apologize if i sounded harsh but I feel that customer support deserves credit as well.

Aug 30, 2007
This is absolutely the correct place for a thread like this. Thank you all again for all of your support.

Dana

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results