Customer Support

Hey Guys,

Just curious how long it takes for Customer Support to answer a question of yours.

It's been almost 24 hours now, and I kind of need to know soon because if my order didn't go through last night, then I need to buy some Wynns tonight. And because I don't want to spend double, I'm just in a tad of a hurry.

Cheers,

Trevor

P.S. Theory 11 doesn't ship on Saturdays, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Support tickets are almost always answered within minutes (hours at most) on weekdays during normal business hours. Moreover, you're guaranteed a response within 12 business hours.

The reason that your support ticket was not answered is probably because it's the weekend. Additionally, Theory11 does not ship on Saturdays.

Feel free to call theory11 call in toll-free at 800.511.9484 (or at 843.556.6042 for international callers) -- sometimes weird business are observed.

Edit:
If you were able to check out with them and get a receipt--> [your order is] in. However, if you see any error or "sold out" notification while checking out, that means that the release window has ended and the supply for the day is up. So if you got a receipt, you're good to go. Otherwise, see you again tomorrow night.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully my ticket will be answered quicker than it is shipped out. I've had bad experiances with companies that ship stuff out so fast that you can't submit a help ticket fast enough :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results