Cut opinion

strudles

Elite Member
Oct 8, 2013
Oakton, Virginia
Honestly, I don't think it is good enough. It lacks fluidity in some portions, and many of the grips you use make it difficult you to do a move with each hand, as having a hand not doing anything doesn't look very great. Generally any move you add to a flourish is only justified if you are going to let the packet/card join the rest of the deck immediately, if it will maintain motion throughout the flourish, or if the amount of time it remains stagnant is either covered by another motion from that same hand, or it is so quick it is not noticeable. Honestly, the best way of figuring out how to make your flourishes look smoother is to design some yourself or watch more tutorials from others.

Hope I helped,
Peter H

Aug 5, 2012
Colorado
In all honesty, I'm going to say no. The main reason why I say that, is because it is extremely choppy. Though this may because you've just recently developed it and you yourself haven't even mastered your own move. My recommendation would be to ask this question again in a few months with an updated video - after you have mastered the flourish. Therefore you should ignore all of the comments you have just read, because these were critiques of an unfinished product. Polish it up, make it look pretty and then get some real opinions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results