Cyclone Change - A rival to Change by d+M?

Sep 16, 2007
texas
ShapeShifter is a very visual change that requires no cover or strange shaking movements. It is also done without a gimmicked card and is completely impromptu. People seem to forget what a great change this is because it is overused and not the newest thing out there.

If done right, the shapeshifter just seems to instantly change with no movement and cleanup is extra simple.

The snap change is also one of the most visual changes: a card visibly morphs into another with no cover or shaking motions. The only con is that the cleanup and angles arent the best, but it still is impromptu, instant, and gimmickless.

Because of the gimmickless nature of these changes, and because there aren't any excessively visible moves during the changes, I believe both of these to be superior to the one posted in the link.

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
ShapeShifter is a very visual change that requires no cover or strange shaking movements. It is also done without a gimmicked card and is completely impromptu. People seem to forget what a great change this is because it is overused and not the newest thing out there.

If done right, the shapeshifter just seems to instantly change with no movement and cleanup is extra simple.

The snap change is also one of the most visual changes: a card visibly morphs into another with no cover or shaking motions. The only con is that the cleanup and angles arent the best, but it still is impromptu, instant, and gimmickless.

Because of the gimmickless nature of these changes, and because there aren't any excessively visible moves during the changes, I believe both of these to be superior to the one posted in the link.
I have to disagree with you a little bit. Yes these are very good changes, but anybody can go on youtube and learn these but they cant learn Change by D+M or the one i posted in the link.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results