Cyril Takayama. Where is he?

So yeah as you all know Cyril is japanese and japan is currently under crisis so i was wondering, is Cyril in japan now? Or is he somewhere safe?

Thanks for letting me know

and Cyril, if you're reading this. Awesome magic my friend.

CalvinTan

Elite Member
Cyril is from California, and his parents are Japanese and French. He currently lives in Tokyo. I have been following his Tweets on Twitter, and his website has also been updated. He is OK, and his friends and family are OK.

The following was posted March 14 on his website/twitter:

"Hi everyone,
Just another note to let you know that I am still ok and safe. As you know, we are in the middle of a national disaster and even though Tokyo has not been badly physically damaged, the aftermath of this earthquake is definitely taking a toll on everyone.
I’ve already lost count but I know we’ve already had over 90+ earthquakes in the past 48 hours, water and food supply is short or almost sold out in most major stores, the nuclear plant is unstable, and the power plants are blacking out parts of our area at 3 hour increments in an effort to conserve energy.

Thank you all for your concerns and worries. me, my family, and friends are all ok and safe for the time being.
Will keep you all posted again.
Cyril"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results