D&D, look what you've done..(everyone else look too :D)

Sep 2, 2007
This isn't real...its a fake translation,He was talking about "unreal tournament" its a crappy inline game...theres a real translation on youtube.

BTW

This is REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD.

And seriously who would record them selves with a web cam embarrassing themselves.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
This isn't real...its a fake translation,He was talking about "unreal tournament" its a crappy inline game...theres a real translation on youtube.

BTW

This is REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD.

And seriously who would record them selves with a web cam embarrassing themselves.

No need for a lot of spaces.
It may be old, but some people are not like us that trolls through the internet 24/7 where they have not seen this yet.
Also this is scripted.

Nov 6, 2007
yeah, quite funny with those subtitles, but... i'm german and understand everything he says ^_° so he is talking ( crying?^^) about unreal tournament etc.

but nice idea^^

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
I found that video disturbing when I saw it for the first time. The dude has an extreme O.C.D issue. It's kinda painful to watch for me because I have family that does the same kinda thing.

But the subs on THAT version are quite funny! FAAAACK!

There's a translated version floating around out there, he is talking about a game called Unreal Tournament and he just goes mental. Kinda sad but, just too damn funny not to laugh.

Whoever made that parody did it very well lol., when he says "Black Ghost" haha it fit perfectly.

-RA69

Sep 8, 2007
I think Jordan Lapping's idea constructed this vid. He and another cardist (whose name I can't remember) edited this and posted it... I think originally on the D&D forums.

I remember when I edited this, it was hilarious previewing what had been finished during editing -- I used to laugh so hard. I can only imagine this really happening to someone out there, LOL.

Thanks for those who enjoyed it; on behalf of Nathan and myself, we're thrilled you did. :D

Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results