D+M's Lethal Up for Grabs

Sep 1, 2007
I found the info on D+M's site, the link: the latest DM news. Here it is
26APRIL2008 Updates

It's been a busy 2008 so far and a lot of hard work and hard fun has gone into the latest ventures... III, or 3, finally saw the light of day yesterday at a timely 3pm along with the collective TRILOGY of notes 1,2+3.

The updated version of The Blood System was released today - BLOOD - it's the 2nd edition with a few minor changes, mainly the layout and format, anyone who has already purchased the 1st edition feel free to drop me an email with proof of purchase and I'll forward you the 2nd ed.

THOUGHTS OF A MADMAN was also announced yesterday for a release next Friday (2nd May 2008) which is a collection of effects created/discovered by my good friend Randall Freeman and I.

We also gave Tom Weil's PRELUDE a Devils Advocate makeover which is available soon at Tom's site, more info to come soon.

And all that's just the past month!

March saw the launch of CAN YOU CHANGE, a competition for the best likeness to the CHANGE video, originally posted in 2006.

In the same month IDENTITY broke free, which is a collection of my older effects all squashed into one massive PDF

REBEL also hit the shelf at Theory11.com's 1-on-1 section which is a very simple application for flourishing.

Check out all the links below...

And finally, coming soon, there will be a 15 minute window here at my site through which you will be able to purchase one of the last remaining copies of LETHAL, I have a very limited supply (enough to hold in one hand) and the window will only remain open until they're all gone or until the 15 minute period is up... More news to come soon

Oct 19, 2007
daniel had it posted on his website for a week before he updated it.......sighh i want it bad i guess ill just get DANGREOUS but yea he updates his website to many times o yea the lethal dvds r going to be signed by him

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Ah well, people are willing to pay 200$ for Jerrys and Black Ghost 1st edition...

So, it should not be surprising for people to invest 200$ on Lethal :rolleyes:

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
The assumption that it will be $200 is just that... an assumption. I think you'll be surprised how much they go for, needles to say they won't last the 15 minutes, although it will be a month away yet
For now, check ebay for the cheepest yet!

Sep 2, 2007
one hundred? Before the update, it had all the information (Other than the date) and it said 50 pound. and then after that it was updated and the whole page was '?'

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results