d+M's Stuff

Hello to all who inhabit the magic epicenter that is...Theory 11:D

I am thinkin about getting some Daniel Madison stuff soon and I have narrowed it down to these:

One
Two
Three
The Daniel Madison Trilogy
Collateral

Now for those of you who own these, I would like your professional opinions that I highly repect.

I am not looking for anything in particular, I don't really care how hard any of these might be (I really like practicing:) ) , I just want to know what you guys think of each of these and for you guys to give your opinion of each; everything you like and dislike about each of these.

joker

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
I agree with mse&nc. Get Burn. However, if you are only going to choose a product from the list that you composed, then get Collateral.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
My general sentiment from the trilogy is that One is more geared towards tricks, and Three moreso towards sleights and ideas, which makes the latter overall probably more suitable and interesting for the advanced magician, and the former for those who prefer to just look at the tricks.

Nov 8, 2008
Copenhagen
You should check the reviews, it will give you an idea of what they contain.
But I have to say that I was disappointed by Collateral.

Apr 7, 2009
I own all of D+M's work and i just have to say its fantastic. Advocate was my favourite, followed by collateral. I highly reccomend collateral, its got a fantastic blister card effect.

But I have to say that I was disappointed by Collateral.

Now why would that be? I own one D+M product and that is Dangerous and I have used most of the items in there and saw them to be very visual and practical.
I use Lapse all the time now (the only ones I don't use are Catch, Focus, and I hardly use Role Play) cause it is just so visual.

Collateral seems great, I can't see why I would be dissapointed.

Please explain

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results