D+M's THREE (Short Review)

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by acrogers1, Apr 25, 2008.

1. excelent.

simply excelent.

the slights are well done (but very hard i might add)

the cleverness of each move is great,
    i can say for sure, this is the best pdf on magic ive bought.

overall, i give it a 10/10

the difficulty level is steep though, but hard pratice will get these moves down well.

2. i think you posted this in the wrong sections =d

3. I'm reading it right now....

Practicing the D Double as you read this.

4. I just picked this up and it is very good. The snap delay is worth the cost of the notes.

From III :

"This has become one of my favourite colour changes of all time, it’ll take a little work but you’ll fool yourself with it"

I just keep doing this move over and over in my mirror and it's just amazing. Plus you can really do this slow I take around 15 seconds to do the change and it just happens. I know whats going to happen and I still get fooled.

I will post a full review in a month or so. As with all of Mr Madison's work you will want to devote a good amount of practice time for III.

-Altrez

5. About Snap Delay, the spectator will here a sound. One card doesn't make a sound. What do I do?

6. JPD,

You have to practice making it as smooth as you possibly can. Most of the sound will go away. I use new cards as well and you dont have to snap as hard as you would with just a snap change. Make it smooth controlled and work on the movement. and slow it down. this change screams slow IMHO.

HtH

-Altrez

7. Funny, in the credits part thing, he spelled Lenart Green. With only one n.

8. JPD,

Check out the BACKSPACE CARD VANISH I have been playing around with it for around 30 minutes. I have added a new twist to it that makes it flow really well with RIPFREE.

-Altrez

9. Dude, for backspace, why didn't I think of that. Its soooo easy.

10. And it looks ooh so good :) I think it adds allot to the effect. I have a fairly sweet routine made out of the notes already. The change is still the best for me so far.

-Altrez

11. hows ripfree? is it just another tnr because i am exhausted from them atm...:cool:

12. RIPFREE is a nice Corner restore. I feel this is more powerful if you and it into a routine and not just as a stand alone TnR.

HtH

-Altrez

13. I'm a big fan of Back2Base. The Backspace Vanish is pretty cool but I think the hardest thing is getting it smooth.

- Sean