D+M's THREE (Short Review)

Mar 1, 2008
excelent.

simply excelent.

the slights are well done (but very hard i might add)

the cleverness of each move is great,
i can say for sure, this is the best pdf on magic ive bought.

overall, i give it a 10/10

the difficulty level is steep though, but hard pratice will get these moves down well.

Mar 24, 2008
I just picked this up and it is very good. The snap delay is worth the cost of the notes.

From III :

"This has become one of my favourite colour changes of all time, it’ll take a little work but you’ll fool yourself with it"

I just keep doing this move over and over in my mirror and it's just amazing. Plus you can really do this slow I take around 15 seconds to do the change and it just happens. I know whats going to happen and I still get fooled.

I will post a full review in a month or so. As with all of Mr Madison's work you will want to devote a good amount of practice time for III.

-Altrez

Mar 24, 2008
JPD,

You have to practice making it as smooth as you possibly can. Most of the sound will go away. I use new cards as well and you dont have to snap as hard as you would with just a snap change. Make it smooth controlled and work on the movement. and slow it down. this change screams slow IMHO.

HtH

-Altrez

Mar 24, 2008
JPD,

Check out the BACKSPACE CARD VANISH I have been playing around with it for around 30 minutes. I have added a new twist to it that makes it flow really well with RIPFREE.

-Altrez

Mar 24, 2008
And it looks ooh so good :) I think it adds allot to the effect. I have a fairly sweet routine made out of the notes already. The change is still the best for me so far.

-Altrez

Mar 24, 2008
RIPFREE is a nice Corner restore. I feel this is more powerful if you and it into a routine and not just as a stand alone TnR.

HtH

-Altrez

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results