D2 deck?

Sep 2, 2007
Hey everyone. I was wondering, when are the buck twins' deck coming out? as well as what do they look like (If known) and lastly, how much?

Sep 1, 2007
They should make it with the same finish as jerrys
Cant wait theyre gonne be sick

That would be damn hard as they would literary have to rebuild the same machines used in the 70's and 80's. They would also have to remake the special substance the cards are made of, which is a mixture between cardboard and wax.

As long as the design is cool and the stock is like TH9s, I think we will be fine.

God

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
haha, I can't wait.
I heard about it, but hearing it more makes me more.. err... anticipated(?)

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Just friggin wait.
You guys seriously need to be patient. That is the number 1 key in being successful on being a magician or flourisher.

Don't expect too much on the stock and finish, as long as its TH9's(Chris already stated it) its all good.

dan and dave are away so you'll have to wait

does anyone know who designed the guardians as dan and dave said they had no input

i'm not sure, but check the logo right at the bottom of all the pages
it's like wa007

some company that i think designed this website and a bunch of other ones. there's is pretty nice. there's pictures of the guardians on there. perhaps they had something to do with it.

i'm not sure, but check the logo right at the bottom of all the pages
it's like wa007

some company that i think designed this website and a bunch of other ones. there's is pretty nice. there's pictures of the guardians on there. perhaps they had something to do with it.

Wow, they've got quite the portfolio and the site looks nice.

Well I'm definetely looking forward to this deck coming out. I don't do much XCM simply because my Magic store still doesn't have Vipers in stock and I want to mainly use them, so if these come out in the near future I'll be sure to stock up, since they'll have to be very well done with very high quality stock and finish.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results