Dan and Dave Hidden Footage - Music?

Aug 31, 2007
California
Remember whatistheory11.com/buck_hidden_footage.htm? Well i love the music. if dan or dave, or whoever knows where i can hear this music or knows who the artist is please tell me. that's some great ear candy.

Aug 30, 2007
Hey Remy.

Thanks for your comments on the music. I spend a lot of time getting the tracks for all of our projects here at Theory 11 just right, so it means a lot that people enjoy them.

As it stands now, there isn't anywhere that you can get the tracks, but I've seen a few comments about releasing a T11 Music CD and if it seems like enough people want it, I'd certainly be up for that.

Dana

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I don't remember this particular music, but I have to say that my favorite "score" was the one used in Dan White's video/the Distortion preview. Good job on the music!

Hey Remy.

Thanks for your comments on the music. I spend a lot of time getting the tracks for all of our projects here at Theory 11 just right, so it means a lot that people enjoy them.

As it stands now, there isn't anywhere that you can get the tracks, but I've seen a few comments about releasing a T11 Music CD and if it seems like enough people want it, I'd certainly be up for that.

Dana

heck yeh!, i love your music!, u hould make a soundtrack beat Performers/Flourishers CD, every 1 would love it.....esceccilly me, i would buy it no mader how much it cost, u should take pride in ur music, ur a good musician.

Aug 31, 2007
California
Hey Remy.

Dana

Hey Dana.

Don't mention it, i really couldn't say enough how much i enjoyed all the music produced. Props to you man. I also read in another thread that Jonathan Bayme said something about putting a CD together. I'm sure many people are for this idea, and hopefully it'll be done.

cheers,
remy

Aug 30, 2007
Thank you all for your comments. Seriously, my head has swollen up and is now the size of a large watermelon. (Houchin, if you're reading this, don't you dare post any comments about how my head is huge in real life and that my hat size is massive and I'm top heavy, blah, blah, blah - it's just genetics and I can't help it.)

Anyway, Bayme, me, Houchin, and pretty much the rest of our team have begun looking into ways to get some music available to this community in some way. Keep checking back, we should have something concrete in the near future.

Dana

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results