Dan and Dave Holiday Contest Info

Sep 2, 2007
Hey guys, I recently saw D&D's tweet which said:

"Just sent out our Holiday Newsletter. Check your inboxes for a scrumptious promotion and contest."

Unfortunately I am not subscribed to their newsletter and I was hoping someone could please fill me in on the details of their contest/promotion.

Jul 8, 2008
To kick off the season we put together the ultimate 2009 Holiday Gift Guide for magicians. Oh, and who said you couldn't open presents early? We didn't! The boxes below are yours to unwrap. In them you will find a hand picked selection of our favorite DVDs, Books, Playing Cards, Accessories and more. Enjoy!
To celebrate this wonderful season of giving, we are offering a 10% SAVINGS on orders* placed now through December 31st with the coupon code, "Happy Holidays".
Additionally, for every item ordered beginning on November 27th and going through December 31st, you will be entered into a drawing and could win the following prizes:Online Session with Dan and Dave
One grand prize winner will receive an hour long private session with Dan and Dave through Skype.

MAGIC, 1400s - 1950s
One winner will receive a brand new copy of MAGIC, a beautifully produced archive of magic's history written by Mike Caveney and Jim Steinmeyer.
Signed Uncut Sheet of Smoke & Mirrors
Two winners will receive a signed uncut sheet of either Smoke or Mirror playing cards (only a handful of these were ever available).
Smoke & Mirrors Luxury Edition (12 pack)
Three winners will receive a dozen decks of the Smoke & Mirrors Luxury Edition playing cards.
Organic, A Study on Engineering Miracles by Dan and Dave (signed)
Four winners will receive a signed copy of Organic, a book on impromptu magic now out of print.
$25 Gift Certificate
Five winners will receive a $25 gift certficate good for anything in our store.
On Demand of your choice
Six winners will receive a coupon for any On Demand video of their choice.
The drawing will take place on January 5th. We will notify the winners through email no later than January 6th.

We hope you have a warm and wishful holiday season and we will see you next year

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results