Dan and Dave On Demand Download

Aug 6, 2008
I know this pertains to Dan and Dave. I submitted a ticket to them. But in the meanwhile I wanted to ask here as Im sure some of you guys have bought stuff from there. When you purchase a "1 on 1" or on demand tutorial from Dan and Dave is it like Theory 11 were you can download it? Because I want to be able to put it on my iPod so i can watch it on the go on a trip, where I wont have internet access.

Dec 26, 2009
No. The stuff on dananddave.com is all ondemand. Meaning, you let it load then watch it after it is done loading. The speed of your internet will determine your ability of being able to watch the video. If you do not have internet that is capable of running a good, strong connection then you will be watching a video that you payed 6 bucks for and all it will do is skip and buffer every few seconds.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Well they are called "on demand" because... you have to watch the vids on demand!

Aug 12, 2010
I had the same problem because I own an iPod like you and I wanted to carry the stuff with me wherever I go.
And I put in it also other dvds because I think it's the best method to learn the sleights: you can turn the display, you can watch in slow motion ecc...
Anyway, there are a lot of programs that allow you to download an on-demand video, for example YouTube videos and also D&D on-demand, I use this: http://www.downloadhelper.net/ but there are many of this kind of programs.
It allows also to convert automatically the video for iTunes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results