Dan and Dave or Daniel Madison

Sep 1, 2007
Boston, Ma
i like em both, they both come up with some really hard hitting and awesome material. but for pure skill with cards, i'd have to go with the buck twins on this one i think, although it is close.

Sep 14, 2007
never have i heard of daniel madison. i researched his name.
they're all very good. i'd like to experience a live show from all of them.

Sep 1, 2007
I think their styles are pretty similar... danielmadison is going to release all of lethal's stuff on the next flourishing project "deception" or something like that. the only thing I don't like about danielmadison is his Emo style that infuses all his vids with such emo-ness. also I want to know how he does that "Change", it has to be a gimmick or a camera trick.

Sep 1, 2007
Essex Colchester
Daniel Madison and Dan and Dave Buck all have different styles of flourishin/Cardistry. i choose Daniel Madison because i think he has an awesome style!

Oct 16, 2007
The Buck's have more of a modern, and "WOW" looking flourishes. DMadison pretty much found 50 different ways of pivoting a packet and ending the flourish with a Rev. Cut. Not a bad thing, but I like both styles. DMadison is all, spinny and twirly, but DnD are just, SCHWEET. And Pandora rocks

Aug 31, 2007
Haha, I always loved Daniel Madison for his very "raw", "body moving" style. I admire him for that.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 2, 2007
Which is better, Peanut-butter or Jelly? Who knows, but we know they make a great team. Why the damn competition all the time? Why does the art that is about entertaining have to be a competition? If someone is a winner, someone else is a loser. I don't think that's worth it personally.

Dan and Dave are great so is Daniel Madison.

Just leave it at that.

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
Which is better, Peanut-butter or Jelly? Who knows, but we know they make a great team. Why the damn competition all the time? Why does the art that is about entertaining have to be a competition? If someone is a winner, someone else is a loser. I don't think that's worth it personally.

Just leave it at that.

Hmmmm, i'm hungry now. Jelly over peanut butter anyday or have I missed the point. Seriously though they are both good but I feel I learnt more from the Bucks.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia

Just leave it at that.

VERY nicely said Jonas. I love them both. They have awesome skill. You do too. I like your smoothness with your recent penspinning and the fact that most 5-star rated flourish videos have your name in the credits. Great job Daniel, Dan, Dave and Jonas - not to mention countless other highly skilled flourishers like Daren Yeow and Kevin Ho and all the other people I have missed. :D

By the way, Daniel Madison (and Brian Tudor) were the two main reasons I got into this art and I don't regret it for a second. :)

Sep 1, 2007
by the way, this thread is the perfect example of what used to be an "E" thread but is now coming into its own definition as the typical "theory11" thread. :(

I'm going to take this thread a lil' bit off course by delving into some mentalism and predicting the future threads, at least half of which will be started by AceofSpades2262:

next up: whos your favorite twin, dan or dave buck?

after that: does anyone know where I can get BICYCLE brand cards?

followed by: what do you like to wear when you flourish?

Sep 1, 2007
O.k
I don't post much at any community last few weeks. but to be honest with you guys this thread is really annoying and not worth it, come on, is it worth it just to say that DnD is better than Daniel Madison or Daniel Madison are better than DnD, I MEANS COME ON PEOPLE, WHAT THE POINT OF THIS THREAD.

just ask yourself this: do you want somebody to compare you with somebody else?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results