Dan and Dave Picture/Drawings Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is my best option for an off topic section... I have been drawing the past couple weeks and I need some advice. Here's a picture I drew. I know it's not very good that's why I'm asking for some advice. So, If anyone is good with this stuff, advice is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this is my best option for an off topic section,,,,,,,,
I have been drawing a lot the past couple weeks and I need some advice. Here's a picture of Dan and Dave I drew. I know it's not very good that's why I'm asking for some advice. So, If anyone if good with this stuff, Advice is much appreciated,
Thanks,
Michael

My advice would be to actually upload the picture or give a link so people can determine whether it's good or not. I don't think anyone here can actually recieve mental images from you, just letting you know for next time.

-RA69

I took the picture down obviously it needs work due to the comments I recieved I'll work on a new one and repost it in a bit.

Mods, Feel free to remove this

And Dummy I'm thirteen, So next time give some helpful advice and don't just put people down.

Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Yeah I know I'll leave that to Jim Callahan. It's my bad when I tried to upload it it said invalid picture
Sorry
Here it is, also it's based on the picture on the first edition of the trilogy

Sorry bout the poor quality of the camera that took the picture,
Michael

If DnD saw that, they would be cracking up. Sorry to be a little harsh, but what are you? 10. God that needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results