Dan and Dave - Red and Blue Wynns

Aug 31, 2007
California
What a bummer. The day after I buy a brick of them from them for 70 bucks they make each deck 3 bucks. so now a brick is 30 bucks. but at least it's an opportunity for those who haven't bought them yet to get them much cheaper. dang

Aug 31, 2007
They took care of you...

Yea they are cheaper now, but they also said they would double all orders that were placed at the original price. So you'll be getting two bricks if thats what you ordered!

Don't worry, they doubled everyones orders if you purchased before the price drop. there have been a number of threads on the topic already. If you ordered 1, you'll get 2. If you ordered 12 you'll get 24. If you ordered 100 you'll get 200.

Dec 3, 2007
So if I ordered 6 decks on December 4, does that mean they are sending another 6 decks? I paid the higher price.

Aug 30, 2007
So if I ordered 6 decks on December 4, does that mean they are sending another 6 decks? I paid the higher price.

Yes, it does. You'll receive double your order.

To quote Dan & Dave:

"For those of you who have already purchased, you will receive the exact amount of decks you ordered-- times TWO. Completely on the house. No additional shipping costs, either. If you ordered one, you'll get two. If you ordered 12, you'll get 24. If you ordered 36, expect 72 in the mail soon."

View the full thread.

Dana

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results