Dan&Dave Trick-Variation: Ready to vote

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Oh wow... Both of you did a fantastic job.

I really had a hard time voting on this one, however, Peter, my vote went to you, I enjoyed the music, moves, and your queens+aces production was simply amazing.

This does not mean to say that TwistedJoker's was bad at all. In fact, in a real world situation, I may use your routine more than Peter's, just because I am not AS good at the Queens.

Thank you both for giving me some entertainment, and admiration/inspiration.

Much Respect,

-Sanj

Dec 27, 2008
hey thanks for the nice words, i think mine was o.k., peters was great so i'd have to say wise choice. i can tell he put a lot of time in to it. he deserves to win. thanks anyways.
-jake
hey were both using the exact same cards. blue tally's ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuule.

Jul 25, 2008
hey thanks for the nice words, i think mine was o.k., peters was great so i'd have to say wise choice. i can tell he put a lot of time in to it. he deserves to win. thanks anyways.
-jake
hey were both using the exact same cards. blue tally's ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuule.
haha i pointed that out to my bro hes a lay man and we both agreed that you should win so my vote wen to you

the other dude i really liked urs to it was a really tough choice

Jan 28, 2009
Both were dope. lol. I preferred the queens just because it was more jaw dropping and as a n00b my knowledge of correct handling ends there.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I went with Peter's on this one. Both were very good but I voted for Peter's because I enjoyed watching it a lot. It was also very creative. Great battle guys.

Sep 20, 2008
Gorgeous video Peter, im very impressed at the handling, video editting, and the sleights.

only criticism would be the shaking with the clipshift. just a bit long winded.

cheers,

Sin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results