Dan & Dave Type?

Nov 12, 2008
Does anybody know any DVD's or downloadable thingies with walk-around type magic similar to the tricks in the trilogy? Also, any great hard hitting effects that are under 20 dollars.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
No offense man but your question was phrased really badly.
If i understand it, you are asking if there are DVDs or instant downloads which are for walk around magic, while they are cards.
Basically any card trick can be changed to be walk around. So i have no idea what you are asking. The biddle trick, ambitious card, 2 card monte, card to mouth. All these things can be done in walk around situation. If you aren't looking for cards, then just find street magic, which will be plenty enough for you. Or you can buy Dan and Dave's book Organic Creations, which is similiar to walk around magic.
There are many hard hitting effects under twenty dollars. Get Paul Harris' Stars of Magic DVDs they are around 19 dollars and have great effects.

Nov 2, 2008
Arkansas
Dan and Dave's Organic is really good. Some setup is required but still has the walkaround feeling. The pdf is $20.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 28, 2008
If you want some magic similar to Dan and Dave's i'd recommend looking into Surfaced by Chad Nelson, in my opinion the effects on it are more practical than those on The Trilogy, although they are a bit harder.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results