Dan or Dave?

Sep 8, 2007
Wisconsin
I've been thinking about this for a long time. Is one of the Buck twins better than the other? I mean by how they do their flourishes and their tricks. It's just something I've been thinking about. Thanks.

P.S: no offense to Dan or Dave.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking about this for a long time. If one is better than the other, Which of the Bucks are better? I mean by how they do their flourishes and their tricks. It's just something I've been thinking about. Thanks.

P.S: no offense to the Buck twins.:p

Okay come on man you KNOW this is gonna start a big argument, They are both incredible at what they do there brothers, nevertheless twins, Theres no need to pick and choose which is better. They are amazing and by what I have seen they both have the same style since they grew up learning from the same people.
Interesting idea but thats just my opinion,
Michael

Aug 31, 2007
There's this Magic Broadcast thing where they were on. They had a contest there, and apparently Dave won the trick contest, but Dan won the flourish part, if I am not wrong.

- harapan. magic!

DK.

Sep 26, 2007
Why are we arguing about who is better? OF course wayne houchin is better :p jk i don't know, they are both talented at what they do. The point is that they are entertaining you :p

Sep 2, 2007
they are both UNREAL. in the videos we cant even see their faces half the time anyways. lol. and they sound pretty much the same too! haha

Sep 2, 2007
If I can't tell which one is Dan and which one is Dave, then how would I know which one is better?
You could always flip a coin. :D

I always thought Dan was better looking, but that might just have been Dave. Not too sure...

They both are first-rate, extremely skilled, and talented. It's like comparing Barney to Teletubbies ;) -- it's about one's preferences and tastes.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I always thought Dan was better looking, but that might just have been Dave. Not too sure...

Haha, I always thought the same thing about whichever one is wearing the dark long-sleeved shirt in the trailer.
But the point is they're both excellent. However in upcoming videos, they should have custom-made shirts that say "I'm Dan" or "I'm Dave"

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Ha ha. Pretty sure it's Dan&Dave not DanorDave... I just enjoy watching both of them blow my mind with a deck of cards. Does it really matter that Dave is better?

Sep 2, 2007
Make love, not war.

Stop it with all the damn competition, the idea of competition is one reason this art is moving forward to slowly. Put your egos aside and realize you're all into this together. Like just said, it's Dan and Dave, not Dan or Dave.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results