Dan White’s Oil & Water ending

Sep 20, 2015
Hello all,
I purchased the oil and water trick some time ago after seeing it performed by Jimmy Fallon’s magician, Dan White. My question is about the deck of cards he uses in the performance. Is this a trick that can be purchased separate or a sleight or can someone point me in the right direction since I love this ending much better. I have included the video of the performance.

Thank you in advance
Harry

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
There were two decks released by two magic companies simultaneously a few years ago. The method is much older though.

You'll want to look into the Unshuffled by Anton James or the OCD deck by Sans Minds.

Alternatively, you could use an ungimmicked deck in conjunction with Kostya Kimlat's Road Runner Cull and achieve the same thing.

Dani Daortiz, Michael Webber and Danny Garcia all have other solutions for the full deck separations with and without gimmicks.

Sep 20, 2015
There were two decks released by two magic companies simultaneously a few years ago. The method is much older though.

You'll want to look into the Unshuffled by Anton James or the OCD deck by Sans Minds.

Alternatively, you could use an ungimmicked deck in conjunction with Kostya Kimlat's Road Runner Cull and achieve the same thing.

Dani Daortiz, Michael Webber and Danny Garcia all have other solutions for the full deck separations with and without gimmicks.
Josh-you are the man. Thank you so much for the quick reply. Have a great day mate

Reactions: Josh Burch
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results