Dan White on The Tonight Show - Now!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
In less than 30 minutes, Dan White will be performing on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon TONIGHT! The episode broadcasts on NBC at 11:35pm, and Dan's segment should begin around midnight.

Don't miss it! Our team has been with Dan in New York all week preparing for this performance - so fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly! Dan is performing to promote The Magician at The NoMad, a live theater show produced by theory11 at The NoMad Hotel in New York.

EXCITED! Don't miss it! Special thanks to Blake Vogt, Andrei Jikh, and everyone else who made this possible.

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
It looks amazing but can i ask if Double Cross has any cross lines with eXile by Mathieu Bich's method (see what i did there "cross lines" LOL)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
It looks amazing but can i ask if Double Cross has any cross lines with eXile by Mathieu Bich's method (see what i did there "cross lines" LOL)
Haha - different methods. Double Cross is specifically engineered for this exact effect, and everything is self-contained within the special Sharpie included with purchase.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results