Dan White's 3 Impromptu Magic Items

Nov 8, 2007
Just saw this on iTricks. Good picks from Dan. Not including cards mine would be Loops, QB2, and an Imp Pad.

What are your three (not including cards)?

I agree with Loops. Dynamo's hook-up for haunted deck is great, and I use it all the time.

Fraud is a shame because bills here in the UK don't have the seal you need .............. also UK bills have different sizes as per their value, and change every few years.... making gimmicked bills here is a nightmare. :(

Haha.. I just want to say that i cheat!!! I have about 6 things in my wallet that i use!!! : )

My list is my:

Deck of Cards
Rubiks Cube
Wallet- The list bellow are things that i keep in my wallet.

1. A pack of Loops
2. Double backer card that i can bring into play.
3. Prediction that is written with Frixion Pen. (I have about 20 pre-written ones)
4. Bullet Party by John Bannon
5. B'Wave by Max Maven
6. Michael Skinner 3 Card Monte

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
My top 3 effects that I carry with me at all times and always perform when asked to see some magic are listed below. Obviously, I always carry a deck of cards but here are three non-card items that absolutely enjoy performing lately.
5 and 1 transpo
I always carry this effect in my wallet and never fails to get an amazing reaction from spectators. My favorite magic using money hands down.
Crazy man's handcuffs
I wear them on my wrist all the time and is one of those effects where the audience asked to see it again.
Okito Voodoo Doll
My favorite close up effect to carry around and is usually the last one I perform because this effect is so strong that it's definitely a closer. When the doll rises up from my hand the reaction from my audience is just pure astonishment. I believe I can perform this effect better than anyone else out there and that is why this effect is very special to me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results