DanAndDave.com - Site Down?

" Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@dananddave.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

This is probably just because of the release of Smoke & Mirror Playing Cards, but I wanted to make sure this wasn't just my internet connection...

Thanks!

Sep 1, 2007
There back. Too bad I already placed my order here, I would of rather ordered there. O well, II guess I'm not the most patient one.

Yeah, they need to fix that... they have more fans than they think. :)

So DanAndDave.com is selling them too? Seems like a dumb question but in the teaser video, they didn't mention DanAndDave.com.

EDIT: Creeper: Are you sure they're back? I still can't get on. Come to think of it, theory11.com is slowing down a bit, as well. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
They were back for a sec. I was able to access the home page, but now nothing's working. A lot of people seem to hate these cards, I think they look good. Didn't live up to the hype, but not a huge let-down.

lkl

Jul 29, 2008
i know this sounds nosy as hell, but can anybody tell what car dan or dave drives by looking the teaser in which it shows you their car keys??

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results