Dangerous by Daniel Madison

im curious about this effect...but i just wanna know if any of you know...ok this is my question..what happens in the effect by daniel madison called dangerous?? whats the effect...im just curious because i read some things where people say "OMG i cant w8 for dangerous" so im curious of what is the effect??? what happens??? thnx

-K

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend using the ever-so-helpful search feature, since there have been numerous threads about it, which may help and Iwill link you to:

Click Me
Click Me
SNC Video

There is a small tidbit of information in the last link which is a video to the last Saturday night contest, but not much else about the Dangerous is known.

-RA69

How do you put links in words?

Sep 2, 2007
How do you put links in words?
When posting, simply highlight the text to which you would like to add a link, and click on the "Insert Link" button --
createlink.gif
-- to insert the link. Moreover, you can also check out the FAQs for an alternative method.

Regarding Dangerous, as RA69 mentioned, there has not been a lot of information released about it yet, which is one of the reasons why it is so exciting. According to the SNC - Daniel Madison Edition video, additional information about Dangerous will be posted soon -- stay tuned.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results