Dangerous - First Hour

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
So it's a good 20 minutes past the 1 hour mark of the Dangerous release, and I was just wondering who all ordered it? I know I sure did, also got the DL's with it. Can't wait for the arrival.

-SM

Apr 4, 2008
I did.

Haha are you trying to calculate your chances for winning? I've been trying to figure out. I bet its like a 2% chance

Apr 4, 2008
Im sure at least 20 people ordered it...if not more :(

Dude i bet a ton more than 20 people ordered it! There is alone 7,000 members on these forums. And add along with that all the non-members, (which is a lot more than the number of members here) then you have bad chances :mad:

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Sorry to burst your bubble...but I ordered it too. I ordered it at roughly 19 minutes into the "1 hour" timeframe....so at 11:19.

good luck to all, and you shouldn't be upset that I ordered it too...cause I never win (except for last week's SNC...but that was totally weird).

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
I did.

Haha are you trying to calculate your chances for winning? I've been trying to figure out. I bet its like a 2% chance

Actually, no. I am calculating who all ordered it, but as to my chances of winning, at this point I don't care if I when or not, if I do, that's great, if not, oh well..

@ HardcoreXcmer.
My guess would be close to yours but I am actually thinking more of around 30 orders.

-SM

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I haven't ordered it yet... it will probably be a while before I do, too. I have a lot of stuff I want to buy before Dangerous. But I'm sure I will own it sometime down the road.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
If the only reason you're ordering it is to win the free DVD.....then that's not cool man.

You should be ordering it because you want to learn really awesome flourishes and crazy visual / amazing magic.

I love to have met Daniel in person and talked with him about his thoughts on several topics, but maybe one day in the future that will happen.

Hopefully he'll be coming up to Sorcerer's Safari this summer.....that would be wicked.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
If the only reason you're ordering it is to win the free DVD.....then that's not cool man.

You should be ordering it because you want to learn really awesome flourishes and crazy visual / amazing magic.

I love to have met Daniel in person and talked with him about his thoughts on several topics, but maybe one day in the future that will happen.

Hopefully he'll be coming up to Sorcerer's Safari this summer.....that would be wicked.

I didn't order it for LETHAL, Daniel is one of my 'Magic Idols' and I love his style/material.

-SM

Apr 4, 2008

Who are you talking to? I read over this thread and I haven't seen any proof to back up what you said. I'm trying to find out the odds, and I'll be happy if I win. Why would I spend 50$ just to try and win something else? If I wanted Lethal I could get it someplace else for cheaper.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
No..well..wait...that didn't come out right.

I mean...there's a lot of times where people buy something because of some sort of contest. I'm not saying that you wouldn't normally buy it, but jumping in because of a contest is kind of weird.

I guess I'm really tired, and it didn't come out right. Sorry dude....didn't mean to upset anyone.

Now that I think about it....it would appear that I bought it also because of the contest, when in fact I didn't....I didn't remember about the contest until after I placed my order. I just saw both previews and liked what I saw, and made up my mind...because I was going to buy it eventually, and I figured, why not now. :)

Apr 4, 2008
No..well..wait...that didn't come out right.

I mean...there's a lot of times where people buy something because of some sort of contest. I'm not saying that you wouldn't normally buy it, but jumping in because of a contest is kind of weird.

I guess I'm really tired, and it didn't come out right. Sorry dude....didn't mean to upset anyone.

Now that I think about it....it would appear that I bought it also because of the contest, when in fact I didn't....I didn't remember about the contest until after I placed my order. I just saw both previews and liked what I saw, and made up my mind...because I was going to buy it eventually, and I figured, why not now. :)

Yeah its cool man. I guess the contest is part of the reason I purchased it. I saw all of the videos and I loved what I saw. Then I saw the contest and that made me want to buy it more. I would have still bought it if there was no contest, but yeah it really does lure you in.

-Max

Aug 31, 2007
I bought it. I ordered it for new material. If I get lethal, though, that would be a MAJOR plus:D. I hope I get a copy of Lethal, but if not I'm still Happy. :cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results