Dangerous Flourish - Voting Open

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
hahaha great battle! what's great about it its that both of you guys used my favourite flourishes and the ones I have been practicing... guardian was allright, but your mayhem performance was very nice...its not as fast as daniel madison but I like yours more...smoother than madison in my opinion :D

Great battle, you have my vote man :D

Oct 28, 2007
your mayhem was pretty good and smooth but for some reason it didn't seem as productive as daniel madison's but still nice

as for the guardian madison does say it looks good slow but yours was too slow to the point it wasn't impressive

D

Deleted member 2755

Guardian was very smooth, but it was too slow. Mayhem looked pretty smooth and had some speed to it and is overall a harder flourish to pull off. So Mayhem got my vote. Guardian could had been done better in my opinion.

-Doug

Sep 20, 2008
Vouchin for mayhem too. The other guy executed his pretty smoothly. but Mayhem looks harder to pull off, and he executed it perfectly. so my vote goes to him.

Damn, seeing all these D+M flourishes makes me wanna ditch mastering pandora and learning some d+m flouroshes lol

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I gotta go with Mayhem too, which is a very difficult flourish to pull off. Guardian was smooth and controlled looking but, as many others said, it was just too slow. Great job to the both of you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results